- Location: 2018 Magazine St.
- Date Visited: February 2nd, 2012 (w/ J. Tivers & E. Waselchuck) & March 25th, 2012 (w/ J Tivers & B. Cundiff)
- Ordered: Chips & Guac, Pork ‘n Slaw Tacos, Shrimp Quesadilla
- Thoughts: A Mexican spin on some classic New Orleans flavors, Juan’s seems to be a favorite among students in the city. As our first meal on the New Orleans restaurant circuit it was a nice bridge between old (or atleast tried) and new- certainly no complaints!
- Addition: Our opinion about Juan’s is confirmed after a second visit. Juan’s creative blends – the likes of pork, fish, chicken, sweet potato, mango, zucchini and beyond – make it an exciting change of pace from traditional Nola fare. While some combos are better than others (the specials, for example, seem to tie together top-notch ensembles) there’s something for everyone. It’s also a bustling place, so be prepared to enjoy yourself!